Carolina Forest Real Estate
Carolina Forest real estate is located in the Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina. This is one of the most sought after communities for those who are relocating to this area. This unincorporated town has one of the top school districts in the state making it the perfect place for families with children. There are several neighborhoods within the master-planned community of Carolina Forest. The location between Myrtle Beach and Conway provides residents with all the amenities desired. Considered a ‘bedroom community’ of Myrtle Beach, the neighborhoods contain 20,000 single and multi-family home sites. Carolina Forest is a combined development between Horry County and International Paper, the largest pulp and paper company in the world. Carolina Forest homes for sale are within quality residential neighborhoods with a focus on being family-friendly and the preservation of the natural foliage and wildlife.
Neighborhoods within Carolina Forest include Plantation Lakes, Avalon, Belle Grove, Carolina Waterway, Covington Lake, South Gate and The Farm. There are future recreational areas that have been set aside within the Carolina Forest community. Some of the areas are still virgin forestland. The Lewis Ocean Bay Heritage Preserve is a large tract of land that was set aside by the state. This area borders Carolina Forest.
Residents of Carolina Forest real estate have a variety of options when it comes to recreation. The River Oaks neighborhood has several golf courses and there are two – Man O’ War and The Wizard – which are located by Waterford Plantation and Windsor Green in Carolina Forest. Additionally, the Grand Strand in Myrtle Beach is an area that provides a wealth of entertainment for residents of Carolina Forest.
The Grand Strand has been ranked by many national publications including BYWAYS magazine, a publication of the National Motor Coach network. BYWAYS ranked Myrtle Beach as the “number one favorite beach destination” in 1997. The Wall Street Journal rated the Myrtle Beach area as one of ten hot spots for retirees. Money Magazine ranked the Myrtle Beach area as one of the top 20 places for retirees to live in the U.S. in 1996.
Choosing Carolina Forest homes for sale provide entertainment, recreation and an advantageous location. As a place for retirees as well as families, young professionals, first time home buyers and many others, Carolina Forest is an attractive option.
- The Parks Of Carolina Forest 44
- Berkshire Forest-Carolina Forest 34
- Carolina Forest - The Farm 31
- Carolina Forest - Covington Lake 13
- Tuscany - Carolina Forest Area - 13
- Carolina Forest - Brighton Lakes 12
- Sawgrass East - Carolina Forest 12
- The Battery - Carolina Forest 11
- 10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest 10
- Carolina Forest - Avalon 9
- Carolina Forest - Berkshire Fore 7
- Carolina Forest - Carolina Willo 5
- Carolina Forest - Bellegrove Oak 5
- Carolina Forest-The Farm-Brookbe 3
- Turnberry Park - Carolina Forest 3
- Carolina Forest - Bellegrove Pal 2
- Carolina Forest - Bellegrove Wil 1
- Forest Parke - Carolina Forest C 1